Dog Walker Miami
Are you interested in becoming part of our great team? We are searching for intelligent, dedicated, and caring animal lovers to join us. We provide the highest level of educated professionalism and customer service to our clients – both human and four-legged. We are seeking mature, extremely reliable, detailed oriented, self-motivated, articulate individuals with a commitment to excellent customer service. The ideal candidates are energetic, organized, punctual and highly reliable. This is a challenging job that requires good problem solving abilities but it is also extremely wonderful and rewarding! This is part time in and around Miami Beach.
• Prospective Miami dog walkers should be available Monday- Sunday within the hours of 7am and 9pm
• Excellent dog handling skills
• Love animals and be physically fit
• Have the physical ability to get down on the floor with the pets and walk, bike, rollerblade and exercise with them
• Enjoy being outside because dogs like to be walked in the heat, cold and the rain
• Willing to commit to the position for at least 1 year
• A college graduate or a matriculated student at a local university or college
• Mature, professional, and extremely dependable
• Have a personal smart phone with internet and email capabilities
• Pass a criminal and stringent background test
• Have reliable, insured transportation and a clean driving record
• Have verifiable references
• Must have social security number and be legally allowed to work in the United States
• Does not require steady work- some weeks will be busy, some won’t be
To Apply Please:
(you must complete the 3 steps below to be considered)
1) Subscribe to our blog and newsletter
– Follow us on:
- Google +
– Submit a cover letter
– Submit a resume
3) Please answers the below questions. Share your dog & cat experiences and make sure to include the reasons why you would be a great addition to our Team.
1. Why are you interested in Miami dog walking/petsitting?
2. Have you ever been the parent of a dog? What were your direct responsibilities for this pet?
3. What is your physical address where you live?
4. Would this be your primary or supplementary income? If supplementary, what else do you do?
5. What is your exact availability (all days/hours)?
6. Can you commit to this availability for at least 1 year?
7. Is there anything else that makes you stand out over the other candidates?
Due to the large number of inquiries we cannot respond to everyone. If you appear to be a match with our present needs, we will contact you. Please do not call the office. We will only accept applications via email. Thank you!
Please send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org