Are you interested in becoming part of our great team? We are searching for intelligent, dedicated, and caring animal lovers to join us. We provide the highest level of educated professionalism and customer service to our clients – both human and four-legged. We are seeking mature, extremely reliable, detailed oriented, self-motivated, articulate individuals with a commitment to excellent customer service. The ideal candidates are energetic, organized, punctual and highly reliable. This is a challenging job that requires good problem solving abilities but it is also extremely wonderful and rewarding! This is part time in and around Miami Beach.
• Prospective Miami dog walkers should be available Monday- Sunday within the hours of 7am and 9pm
• Excellent dog handling skills
• Love animals and be physically fit
• Have the physical ability to get down on the floor with the pets and walk, bike, rollerblade and exercise with them
• Enjoy being outside because dogs like to be walked in the heat, cold and the rain
• Willing to commit to the position for at least 1 year
• A college graduate or a matriculated student at a local university or college
• Mature, professional, and extremely dependable
• Have a personal smart phone with internet and email capabilities
• Pass a criminal and stringent background test
• Have reliable, insured transportation and a clean driving record
• Have verifiable references
• Must have social security number and be legally allowed to work in the United States
• Does not require steady work- some weeks will be busy, some won’t be
(you must complete the 3 steps below to be considered)
– Follow us on:
– Submit a cover letter
– Submit a resume
3) Please answer the below questions. Share your dog & cat experiences and make sure to include the reasons why you would be a great addition to our Team.
1. Why are you interested in Miami dog walking/petsitting?
2. Have you ever been the parent of a dog? What were your direct responsibilities for this pet?
3. What is your exact physical address where you live?
4. Would this be your primary or supplementary income? If supplementary, what else do you do?
5. What is your exact availability (all days/hours)?
6. Can you commit to this availability for at least 1 year?
7. Is there anything else that makes you stand out over the other candidates?
Due to the large number of inquiries we cannot respond to everyone. If you appear to be a match with our present needs, we will contact you. Please do not call the office. We will only accept applications via email. Thank you!
Please send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve not seen a trainer with his level of experience and ability in my almost 20 years of practice in South Florida. For the people and pets that make up the South Beach Animal Hospital family, there’s no one we trust more with training, care and behavior issues than Russell and Fun Paw Care…
Dr. Mike Tenzer, South Beach Animal Hospital
Thank you Russell for your dedication and compassion for training & helping homeless dogs.
Dr. Jane Goodall
Thank you for all of your help and the best dog training…Brilliant! Love & Light
Naomi Campbell & Vladislav Doronin
Russell is not only one of my dearest friends, but the guru of dog training, behavior and all things dog!
Thank you so much for your dog training and behavior services. We really appreciate your generous dog training donation to our event and foundation.
Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union
You are so impressive; I cannot believe how much you know about dogs and how fast the dogs are learning. Thank you for training our dogs and helping us!
Barry & Linda Gibb and family
As a veterinarian I have known Russell for some years… His dedication, professionalism, depth of knowledge and passion for animals are evident…The techniques he utilizes and teaches are clear and effective… I am over the moon to have his help and will not hesitate to recommend Fun Paw Care to all my clients, family and friends.
Dr. Lori Walter
Wow, Russell is proof that you don’t need to have a heavy hand for dogs to learn quickly. You’re amazing, we’re converted! Thank you so much, for your help.
Gabrielle Anwar & Shareef Malnik
What an amazing change you have made in our lives and the lives of our little Pekinese, Lulabelle!! We had many trainers over the last 3 years before meeting you. We consider it a miracle that we met you…
Dr. Carol K. & Lulabelle