Dog Expert Witness Services
Do you need an expert witness for a legal case involving a Dog?
Russell Hartstein, CDBC, CPDT, renowned animal behavior expert and dog trainer, has been consulting and advising legal teams for years regarding dog aggression and dog bites, and providing expert witness analysis and testimony. Some of the many dogs evaluated and trained were for the United States Consulate, United States Embassy, government officials, and the United States Department of the Interior.
What do dog bite lawyers, legal counsels, insurance companies, homeowner associations, and Co-op boards receive?
- Initial phone consultation to assess the case
- Review of the evidence and discovery and preparation of a detailed written report
- Provide deposition and expert witness courtroom testimony
Areas of Dog Behavior Expertise:
- Dog training and behavior
- Dog bite cases
- Dog aggression
- Dangerous dog ordinances
- Animal care and control ordinances
- Animal cruelty cases
- Dog handling and abuse
- Training methods and dog equipment
Who typically hires a dog training and behavior expert with extensive professional dog behavior expertise and experience with dog bites, aggression, fear, anxiety, psychological, husbandry, and physiological dog issues?
- Victims of a dog bite
- Insurance companies
- Homeowner associations (HOA), condominium boards, and Co-op boards
- If you are discriminated against because of your dog’s size, breed, sex, age
- Governors, Mayors, Commissioners, State Departments, and members of Congress and politicians
- Businesses and individuals with disabilities regarding Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations
- Service dog, Emotional Support Animal (ESA) and Therapy Dog disputes
- Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) laws in counties. Discrimination against family pets, working animals and animal assistance dogs
- Lawyers involved in criminal and civil cases
- Police departments and military dog cases
Dog behavior expert Russell Hartstein, CDBC, CPDT, has expertise in the training and evaluation of many dog breeds including but not limited to: “Pit Bull”, Rottweiler, German Shepherd (GSD), Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Boxer, Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, English Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Cane Corso, Mastiff, and Military and Police Canine Attack dogs.
Call regarding your case today!