The Best Cat Boarding Los Angeles California Has To Offer
Your cat will experience the kind of luxury people have long thought of when they think of Los Angeles. Because it’s in a Certified Cat Behaviorist’s private home, high-touch, exclusive service, our Los Angeles cat-boarding service is exclusively for Fun Paw Care Members.
When cat boarding with Fun Paw Care, your cats will receive individualized care, enrichment and the best cat boarding Los Angeles has to offer to ensure your kitten or cat gets nothing but the best!
Our sophisticated cattery upholds the same stringent quality and educated professionalism that all of our pet services offer. In fact, Fun Paw Care’s professional and experienced Certified Cat Trainers and Cat Behaviorists will be the same pet experts taking care of your kitten or cat boarding needs! Our luxury cat boarding and cat sitting professionals are the best, not only in Los Angeles but the industry!
For Los Angeles cat behaviorists, cat boarding and all pet services, parents prefer the sophisticated services of Fun Paw Care where Felis catus is not only a career but a passion.
Luxurious~Exclusive~Safe~Secure~Intimate~ LA Cat Boarding Near Me Service
Board your cat in a private, spacious, impeccably clean home, with 100% personal care and attention specialized for kittens and cats. This is the ultimate cat spa vacation.
Included with Kitten/Cat Boarding is Cat Day Care:
For our Platinum Members, besides that it’s a private, one-on-one, in-home cat boarding service, here’s what makes our cat boarding experience a perfect fit for your cat (and you):
- The watchful and caring eye and Certified Behavoirist Russell Hartstein – a Certified Cat Behaviorist, Cat Nutritionist, & world-renowned pet expert. Russ knows and loves cats like no one else and designs and supervises all aspects of cat boarding.
- Call cat boarding is custom-tailored to your cat and includes personalized, kitten and cat enrichment items and activities such as fresh Catnip, Silver Vine, custom dimmed lighting catered to each cat, climate-controlled, fresh mountain air, and a bright sunlit-filled home. We offer kittens and cats a plethora of new cat toys and enrichment devices to enhance and enrich their environment.
- Cats love our high-perched window ledges, multiple climbing places, with vertical space and shelving to accommodate abundant bird watching, and nature to ponder the purrfect feline life.
- Professional supervision, full attention overnight boarding with a Certified Cat Behaviorist. Receive your personalized cat report cards and daily pictures of your feline – so you can see your cat purring and snoozing the good life!
- While in our care, your cat receives calming classical music designed for felines, cat trees, high shelves, fun hiding spots, and a private room separate from dogs.
- A cat environment wouldn’t be complete without premium verticle, horizontal and angled scratching posts, multiple filtered water fountains, food enrichment toys and devices, cat condominiums, luxury multiple new litter boxes with premium fresh cat litter, cozy boxes, beds, and tunnels where your cat can hide away and decompress. A lot of physical and mental exercise and challenges to keep your kitten or cat stimulated, balanced and fulfilled with a sense of purpose and tons of T.L.C.
- Your cat’s sensitive olfactory glands will be enriched as well. When using aromatherapy for cats, all of our candles are 100% soy/vegetable-based and paraffin-free! We use cotton wicks and never use metal core or lead wicks. All of the oils we use in our candles and our essential oils are pure, natural and organic aromatherapy/therapy grade, essential oils suitable for felines.
- Hand-feeding routines and times, customized to your cat’s needs and preferences
- Quiet Zen environment with Canine classical music & reggae (both genres or music shown to soothe pets)
- Extra TLC at all times whether it’s midnight or midday
- Cat massage therapy
- To make your cat drool, purr and knead, we use Feliway Cat Appeasing Pheromone diffusers (and pheromone sprays in the car for pickup and dropoff), so your cat will never want to leave the luxury cat resort and spa.
- Complimentary Los Angeles Pet Transportation with a Certified Cat Behaviorist so you can stay out of traffic and relax at home.
We pay attention to details! Our in-home boarding facility is cleaned with organic phosphate-free cleaning supplies; we do not use harsh chemicals in our home to irritate your cat’s sensitive nose. Your cat will have exclusive access to a private cat suite/home. Special care is given to only using BPA-free plastic toys and bowls made from renewable and recycled materials. We offer the most sophisticated and premium cat boarding in Los Angeles.
Cat Boarding Near Me
Cats must be:
- People friendly – Spayed/Neutered
- Up-to-date on vaccinations, shots, flea, tick, ear mite, ringworm, parasite, and other contagious conditions prevention (we require that you provide proof).
- Litter box trained
- Healthy and receive a Phone/Video Consultation training and behavior assessment prior to Boarding/Membership
- Enrolled in Russell’s exclusive Members-only Club
Parents must bring:
- Food instructions detailing the exact quantity per serving, (measured in 8-ounce cups), and the exact number of meals per day. Please provide me with double (3X) the amount of daily food and treats you would normally feed your cat in case of delays or extensions.
- Preferred kitty litter, (3X) the amount for their entire stay
- Cat carrier to be transported
- Three favorite cat toys
- Favorite cat bedding
- One item of your lightly soiled clothing as a parent’s scent typically relaxes a cat in a new environment
- Any special medicines your cat is taking with detailed instructions, placed in individual Ziploc bags measured out for each day
- Vaccination records from your veterinarian. Due to the nature of vaccinations, cats must be vaccinated at least 14 days prior to your visit. Vaccines for Feline panleukopenia virus (FPV), Feline herpesvirus (FHV), and Feline calicivirus (FCV), (FVRCP-C), Rabies, Leukemia (Felv) (If your cat ever goes outside or has ever been outside… must have; this is a communicable disease.) All cats that have had a Bordetella vaccine within the last 30 days will not be allowed in our cattery. (This is due to the reactions to the vaccine that resembles the actual disease. We are unable to diagnose and must assume the cat is ill and contagious.)
Cat Boarding Los Angeles Prerequisite:
- Completed at least one initial Phone/Video Consultation
- Enrolled in Russell’s exclusive Members-only Club
Our exclusive cat boarding service is limited to Members only, offered on a case-by-case basis.
Nightly Rates, Per 24-hour period. Includes Cat Boarding & Day Care