Fun Paw Care’s Compassionate And Ethical Dog Training Guarantee
No ethical Certified Dog Trainer or Behaviorist guarantees success because dog training and behavior are much too complex and variable to do so and each pet parent’s commitment to training and behavior modification is different.
It is unethical to make guarantees about behavior and dog training results and as a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC) and Certified Professional Dog Trainer and member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) and Certification Council For Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT) we have willingly pledged not to make such guarantees.
What we do guarantee is:
- Our commitment to continuing education in the disciplines of canine and feline ethology, cognitive ethology/psychology, training, evolution, physiology, neurobiology, sociology, learning theory, and animal husbandry
- Our pledge to dedicated customer service, professionalism, respect, courtesy, integrity, and transparency
- That we treat our clients professionally, respectfully, and honestly, and we treat our pet patients compassionately and humanely
- A customized one-on-one, non-volume approach to each client’s dog training, behavior modification goals, and pet care needs
- A commitment to excellence, expertise, education, safety, and improving your pet’s (and your) quality of life
- To provide you with the most up-to-date, scientific, force-free, and compassionate positive reinforcement dog training and behavior modification knowledge
- To uphold the highest ethical and moral standard and to stay true to our mission statement and ideologies
- A percentage of all Fun Paw Care sales goes toward volunteering and giving back via animal advocacy: rescuing and fostering homeless dogs and cats, and giving back via free community educational seminars
- Fully Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
We can help you and will provide the much-needed relief to you and your pet(s) so that you may experience the joys of a well-behaved pet.