The Best Cat Boarding Los Angeles California has to offer
When cat boarding with Fun Paw Care, your cats will receive individualized care, enrichment and the best cat boarding Los Angeles has to offer to ensure your kitten or cat gets nothing but the best!
Our sophisticated cattery upholds the same stringent quality and educated professionalism that all of our pet services offer. In fact, Fun Paw Care’s professional and experienced cat trainers and cat behaviorists will be the same pet experts taking care of your kitten or cats boarding needs! Our luxury cat boarding and cat sitting professionals are the best, not only in Los Angeles but the industry!
For Los Angeles cat behaviorists, cat boarding and all pet services, parents prefer the sophisticated services of Fun Paw Care where Felis catus is not only a career but a passion.
Luxurious~Exclusive~Safe~Secure~Intimate~ LA cat boarding service
Board your cat in a private, spacious, impeccably clean home, with 100% personal care and attention specialized for kittens and cats. This is the ultimate cat spa vacation.
Included with Kitten/Cat Boarding is Cat sitting and Cat Day Care:
Cat boarding services include personalized, kitten and cat enrichment activities, professional supervision, full attention overnight boarding with a Cat Behaviorist. Receive your personalized Cat Report Cards and pictures of your feline. While in our care, your cat receives calming classical music designed for felines, cat trees, high shelves, fun hiding spots, and a private room separate from dogs.
We offer kittens and cats a plethora of new cat toys and enrichment devices to enhance and to enrich their environment. Custom lighting catered to each cat, climate-controlled, fresh air ocean breeze and bright sunlit filled home. High perched window ledges, climbing places, with vertical space and shelving to accommodate bird watching, nature and cat entertainment.
A cat environment wouldn’t be complete without premium scratching posts, cozy boxes, beds, and tunnels where your cat can hide away and decompress. A lot of physical and mental exercise and challenges to keep your kitten or cat stimulated, balanced and fulfilled with a sense of purpose and tons of T.L.C.
Your cat’s sensitive olfactory glands will be enriched as well. When using aromatherapy for cats, all of our candles are 100% soy/vegetable based and paraffin free! We use cotton wicks and never use metal core or lead wicks. All of the oils we use in our candles and our essential oils are pure, natural and organic aromatherapy/therapy grade, essential oils suitable for felines.
Our in-home boarding facility is cleaned with organic phosphate-free cleaning supplies; we do not use harsh chemicals in our home to irritate your cat’s sensitive nose. Your cat will have exclusive access to a private cat suite. Special care is given to only use BPA free plastic toys and bowls made from renewable and recycled materials. We offer the most sophisticated and premium cat boarding in Los Angeles.
Cat Boarding Service
Our exclusive dog boarding service is limited to Members only, offered on a case by case basis. (Coming soon)
Nightly Rates, Per 24 hour period. Includes Cat Day Care
Cat Boarding Hours:
Monday – Sunday = 10:00am – 4:00pm
(Pick up/Drop off)
Monday – Thursday: $195
(per night, per pet)
Friday – Sunday: $240
(per night, per pet)
Cats must be:
- People and cat-friendly – Spayed/Neutered
- Up-to-date on vaccinations, shots, flea, tick, ear mite, ringworm, parasite, and other contagious conditions prevention. (we require that you provide proof)
- Freshly bathed, groomed
- Litter box trained
- Interviewed for a temperament test
Parents must Bring:
- Daily food placed in individual Ziploc bags measured out for each meal, and ample treats
- Preferred kitty litter. Bring enough for their entire stay.
- Cat carrier to be transported
- Three favorite cat toys
- One item of your lightly soiled clothing as a parent’s scent typically relaxes a pet in a new environment
- Any special medicines your pet is taking with detailed instructions, placed in individual Ziploc bags measured out for each day
- Vaccination records from your veterinarian. Due to the nature of vaccinations, cats must be vaccinated at least 14 days prior to your visit. Vaccines for Feline panleukopenia virus (FPV), Feline herpesvirus (FHV), and Feline calicivirus (FCV), (FVRCP-C), Rabies, Leukemia (Felv) (If your cat ever goes outside or has ever been outside… must have; this is a communicable disease.) All cats that have had a Bordetella vaccine within the last 30 days will not be allowed in our cattery. (This is due to the reactions to the vaccine that resembles the actual disease. We are unable to diagnose and must assume the cat is ill and contagious.)
- Microchip information updated and confirmed