Professional Dog Training in Miami
Welcome to Fun Paw Care!
Fun Paw Care was founded by renowned animal behaviorist Russell Hartstein, a pet expert, (CDBC) Certified Dog Behavior Consultant and (CPDT) Certified Professional Dog Trainer in Miami. The company was founded in Miami and since then service city’s have expanded to Broward, Palm Beach and Manhattan. With over 25 years experience, the Fun Paw Care team provides the most current, humane and science-based methods, utilizing force-free positive reinforcement to train and care for your loved ones. When other dog trainers and behaviorists need help they turn to Russell Hartstein and his team for their decades of excellence and expertise. Fun Paw Care is a community of people who are passionate about pet care, ethology and dog training. Miami and South Florida know they can count on us.
The Standard of Dog Training and Pet Care Excellence
Dog Training Certifications, Professional Affiliations & Achievements
- Binghamton University, B.A. With Honors
- Utah State University, Certified in Applied Behavior Analysis, Living & Learning With Animals, The Science & Technology of Behavior Change ~ Susan G. Friedman, Ph.D., Department of Psychology
- Miami’s only Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC) through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) There are fewer than 200 CDBC’s worldwide!
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA) through the Certification Council of Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Miami’s only Professional Member of the force-free, Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
- Miami’s only member of the Association of Animal Behavior Professionals (AABP)
- Member of the Animal Behavior Society (ABS)
- Awarded the prestigious Certificate of Recognition, by Mayor Philip Levine, the Commissioners & the City of Miami Beach
- Awarded Canine Good Citizen (CGC) Evaluator by the American Kennel Club (AKC)
- Board member & liaison of the Disability Access Committee (D.A.C.) appointed by two consecutive Mayors, Matti Herrera Bower & incumbent Philip Levine of Miami Beach for service dog training and community leadership expertise.
- Head trainer, coordinator and proudly recommended by Veterinarians, Humane Societies and Rescue Organizations throughout South Florida
- Certified in CPR & First Aid for cats and dogs
- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured (For your safety, trust, comfort and peace of mind, we are insured to the highest amount possible)
All professionals at Fun Paw Care are Licensed, Bonded, Insured and certified in CPR and First Aid for cats and dogs.
Premier Miami Dog Training and Pet Care Services
By Professionals, for Professionals
Rest assured that we can help you with all of your dog training needs. We will provide the much needed relief to you and your pet so that you may experience the joys of a well-behaved pet.
Why do clients choose Fun Paw Care, the premier dog training, dog walking, and pet care service in Miami, Broward & Palm Beach?
- Our passion and dedication involves perfecting our pet families experience, education, training and offering sophisticated pet care services. Fun Paw Care’s highly personalized and customizable pet care services are for those discriminating individuals that know and appreciate the best.
- Over the years we have built a reputation on reliability, trust, integrity and implementing the most up-to-date scientific knowledge in dog training and ethology all while holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards. In a business with no regulation, we strive to go above and beyond our client’s expectations.
- We provide unmatched service, quality and integrity with all Fun Paw Care family members
- Unlike other trainers and behavior specialists, we do not cut corners, work on volume, or support the status quo. We never compromise quality, passion, education, or experience
- Integrity, Transparency, Honesty, Safety, Respect and Accountability
- Our attention to detail and client experience is unsurpassed
- We have the most accomplished, experienced and educated professional behavior team in Miami, Broward and Palm Beach bar none
- Our passion, relentless commitment to excellence and continuing education on the newest force free training techniques and advances in the industry are unparalleled
- We de-emphasize volume and cater to unique schedules and individuals both human and dog
- We are generous with our time and often exceed session limits
- Graduate level course work in canine Applied Behavior Analysis
- Top notch Education, Experience, Expertise & Results
- International renowned published writer and speaker about animal behavior
- Master Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC) and Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT) encompassing over 25 years experience
- Volunteer and donate our time, expertise and profits to homeless animals and animal rights groups, philanthropies, shelters and rescue organizations
- We take our careers seriously. We regularly teach and take continuing education classes and seminars to keep ourselves updated on the latest scientific breakthroughs in dog behavior modification techniques
A percentage of all Fun Paw Care sales goes toward volunteering and giving back via animal advocacy: rescuing and fostering homeless dogs and cats, and giving back via free community educational seminars.
We are proud to be the behavioral consultants and trainers chosen by South Florida’s Veterinarians, Humane Societies, Rescue Organizations and pet stores. Russell is Miami’s only Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC), one of less than 200 CDBC’s worldwide, certified by the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) and a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT) certified by the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT), the only independent, psychometrically sound, international testing and certification body. The IAABC and CCPDT certification tests are put together by an independent council of world renowned doctors and scientists in the fields of canine and feline ethology, psychology, cognitive ethology, dog training, evolution, physiology, neurobiology, sociology, learning theory and animal husbandry. Russell takes continuing educations unit’s (CEU’s) every year based on the most current knowledge related to the animal behavioral sciences that was created by leading, world renowned veterinarians, behaviorists and dog trainers including the founding members of the IAABC.
Fun Paw Care is proud to be a vegan, green, environmentally friendly business, saving our earth for pets and humans. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.