No ethical dog trainer guarantees success because dog training and behavior is much too complex and variable to do so and each pet parent’s commitment to training and behavior modification is different. It is unethical to make guarantees about behavior and dog training results and as a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and member of the CCPDT and professional member of the APDT we have willingly pledged not to make such guarantees.
What we do guarantee is:
- Our commitment to continuing education in the disciplines of canine and feline ethology, cognitive ethology/psychology, training, evolution, physiology, neurobiology, sociology, learning theory and animal husbandry
- Our pledge to dedicated customer service, professionalism, respect, courtesy, integrity and punctuality
- That we treat our clients professionally, respectfully and honestly, and we treat our pet patients compassionately and humanely
- A customized one-on-one approach to each client’s dog training and behavior modification goals and pet care needs
- A commitment to excellence, expertise, education and safety
- To provide you with the most up-to-date, scientific, positive reinforcement dog training and behavior modification knowledge
- To uphold to the highest ethical and moral standard and to stay true to our mission statement and ideologies
We can help you and will provide the much needed relief to you and your pet so that you may experience the joys of a well-behaved pet.